maandag 25 juli 2016

Added Two Video’s on my You Tube Channel – Money Maker Income Reviews

 Added Two Video's on my You Tube Channel


One  video  is a overview of my last week trades with this Arbitrage trading Software!
Watch this video here
Five winners and added 0.69% to my trading account, to bad we did not made the 1.2% last week.
Not to mention that we had a great previous week with a profit of 1.9%.

The second video is about the Questra holdings Investment company, this is because that they split up their company into two company's and also they have change the outlook of their website.
Watch this video here
They added four more investment options, the  Indigo,  VIP,  VIP Gold,  VIP Platinum  packages.



Added Two Video’s on my You Tube Channel – Money Maker Income Reviews

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten